- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than Oxyfuel on 12 mm (1/2 in) mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use with your CNC plasma table.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- Spring Start technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum up-time it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more up-time.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and work piece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
If you are looking for a less powerful plasma cutter try the Powermax 45XP, Powermax 65 or the Powermax 85, and if you have any questions about Hypertherm products give us a call at 1-866-222-2154 or email us at Sales@arclightcnc.com.
with 25′ machine torch, tested and integrated into your table – $5,760.00*
*Plasma systems not sold separately