Lets face it, sandblasting small parts manually is tedious and inefficient. Not only is it slow and inefficient wasting precious man hours, it is hard on your employees as well. Automated sandblasting equipment will assuredly improve your shop production. The Vortex Tumble sandblasting cabinet is THE solution for any shop needing to sandblast large batches of small parts (8″x8″ and under). Vortex is designed for high volume automatic tumble sandblasting of small parts. Simply place your part in the large capacity barrel, turn on the timer and this tumble sandblasting cabinet will quickly blast your parts with an even finish.
Many years of R&D have gone into this tumble sandblasting cabinet design and we use it in-house to finish all of our small parts for our plasma tables. It works for us and we can guarantee it will work for you.
We encourage you to look at the competition, you will find that the Vortex sandblasting cabinet provides more capacity, better features, and better price point. The Vortex Tumble blasting system can go head to head with units costing 2 to 3 times as much and still outperform them.
Standard Features Include:
- 20″ wide 14″ deep Hexagonal tumbling barrel, (far more effective that round baskets, that allow parts to slide)
- Dual 3/32″ nozzle sand blast guns. (each require 12 CFM@ 90 PSI, for a total of 24 Cfm@ 90 psi. Adjustable mount allows you to maximize blast coverage.
- Each gun comes with a tungsten nozzle that last 10 times longer then ceramic nozzles
- Driven by direct drive Dayton gear motor. (spins at slow 4 RPM) Powerful Reliable, performance.
- Simple timer allows you to turn the unit on for up to 60 min (normal cycle time is 15-20 min)
- Timer automatically turns on barrel, blast guns and vacuum ( customer must supply their own vacuum, Shop vacs can work great)
- Switch allows for manual control of the blast guns ( this allows you to turn on the unit with the door open and verify that the tumbling action is correct and that the guns are aimed correctly, close the door and then turn on the blast guns. You can also run the barrel and vacuum without the blast guns after the cycle to help clean parts and air before opening the door.
- Adjustable angle of barrel (this allows you to pick the right angle for your parts and maximize mixing action)
- Durable powder coat finish
- Free Shipping to continental US!! Ships in two boxes UPS, ready for assembly
- Full one year warranty on all non consumable parts
- Buy with confidence, Arclight Dynamics has been building top quality CNC Plasma tables for years and we have a stellar reputation. We bring the same level of quality and customer service to our new line of Tumble blasters that we have brought to our plasma tables for years
Call with any questions 866-222-2154
Lead time is 2-2 1/2 weeks for shipment