LOCKNLUBE® GREASE GUN
Easy-priming, high pressure, and European engineered, the LockNLube Easy-Prime Pistol Grip Grease Gun will change your idea of what a grease gun can be. The lightweight design does away with the follower rod and plate, replacing them with a simple, reusable cap. The plastic follower is pulled up as you grease and scrapes the tube clean—no drips, no mess! The precision design allows for fast and easy priming, enabled by a vacuum seal that keeps the follower sealed tightly. Our LockNLube® Grease Coupler, In-Line Hose Swivel, and 20″ whip hose mean no leaks, no mess, and no hands needed to keep the coupler in place.
Designed for use in harsh conditions, with sturdy construction and seals that keep dirt out. The LockNLube® Easy-Prime Grease Gun will provide years of easy service on your farm, job site, or in your backyard garden.
Includes 10 reusable followers.
Features & Benefits
- No Leaks: Reusable plastic follower means no dripping grease. LockNLube® coupler means no leaks from the top
- Easy Priming: Unique plastic follower and vacuum suction means easy priming every time
- Lightweight: No follower plate or follower rod needed makes the gun lighter and more compact than anything on the market
- Dual Delivery Mode: Toggle for high pressure (5,000 PSI max) or high volume delivery (27 strokes/ounce)
- Storage: Features Loop & Lock storage design
The Easy-Prime barrel system is not interchangeable with other grease guns.
LOCKNLUBE® GREASE GUN COUPLER
End greasing frustration with the original locking grease coupler!
- Locks on, stays on, won’t leak. Rated up to 10,000 PSI
- Easily disconnects, even under pressure. No more broken Zerks
- 1/8″ NPT compatible with all grease guns – battery, pneumatic
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed.
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the Zerk fitting, and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the Zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws and it is as good as new. See our tutorial here. We include a free rebuild kit with every coupler that we sell. Additional rebuild kits are also available from our store.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler works with all grease gun manufacturers, including Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelman), Granger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper and many others.
To see video reviews and read more customer comments, click here.
RECESSED FITTING ADAPTER
A rigid, narrow 3.5” extension for your grease coupler.
- Easily reaches Zerk fittings in recessed or confined areas
- Tip has a concave cup shape to give some flexibility when positioning on the top of the Zerk fitting
- Quick-connect locks into any grease coupler. When used with a LockNLube Grease Coupler a leak-free connection is made between the coupler and the extension
- Heavy duty construction built for professional use
GREASE INJECTOR NEEDLE
- Compatible with LockNLube Grease Couplers
- Plastic needle cover to protect needle when not in use
- Snaps into LockNLube and standard grease couplers for broad compatibility
- For injecting grease into sealed bearings and CV (constant velocity) joints.
- 1.5 inches long.
- 18 gauge steel.
- Rated to 3,000 PSI. Use with manual grease guns only.