- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds two and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2” mild steel.
- Superior cut quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation.
- Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system.
- Fine cut consumables allow for intricate detailed cutting on thin gauge sheet metal.
- Smart Sense technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use with your CNC plasma table.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- Spring Start technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum up-time it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more up-time.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and work piece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments.
- 3 Phase only
- 480 or 600 Volts
- Minimum 60 gallon tank
- 5 Horsepower motor or greater
- 15 CFM at 90PSI
- Air filtration and drying system
All Arclight CNC Plasma Tables are designed, engineered, and made in America.
Buy with confidence. Our technical support team is only a call away to train, assist and optimize all aspects of your system. We are with you every step of the way.
Replacement parts are in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.