Benefits of Powermax SYNC
The next generation of Powermax65/85/105 systems is unlike any plasma you’ve seen before. Featuring built‑in intelligence and a revolutionary single-piece cartridge consumable, Powermax SYNC™ series helps to address skilled labor shortages with its simplified system operation. This new platform streamlines consumable inventory, lowers operating costs, and maximizes performance and productivity.
Easy to use
- Easy-to-identify single-piece cartridge consumables are color-coded by process to eliminate parts confusion and simplify consumable inventory management
- New SmartSYNC™ torches with the Hypertherm cartridge automatically set the correct amperage and operating mode, eliminating setup errors
- Ability to tackle a wide range of jobs with easily interchangeable torch styles and application-specific cartridge consumables for various types of cutting and gouging
- End-of-life detection lets you know when it is time to change your cartridge
- Simplified operation minimizes downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Advanced cartridge consumable design provides up to twice the life for hand cutting, and improved quality over life in mechanized setups compared to standard consumables.
- Each cartridge has been designed to optimize the cutting or gouging process for the best performance possible.
Innovative smart system
- End-of-life detection lets the operator know when it’s time to change the cartridge
- Advanced torch communication for automated process setup
- Time-saving controls directly on the torch allow you to adjust amperage and change the consumable without returning to the power supply
- Access to cartridge data for performance tracking and analyzing usage patterns
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Engineered for rugged, industrial environments
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- Spring Start technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum up-time it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more up-time.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and work piece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments.
- Single or 3 Phase
- 200-600 Volts
- Minimum 60 gallon tank
- 5 Horsepower motor or greater
- 15 CFM at 90PSI
- Air filtration and drying system
Watch and learn more about the Hypertherm Powermax SYNC Series.
Introducing the Hypertherm Powermax SYNC. Now available from Arclight Dynamics.
All Arclight CNC Plasma Tables are designed, engineered, and made in America.
Buy with confidence. Our technical support team is only a call away to train, assist and optimize all aspects of your system. We are with you every step of the way.
Replacement parts are in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.