Mach 3 CNC software has evolved into the best available PC-based CNC software on the market. It is extremely affordable to the hobbyist and industry user alike and continues to pioneer it’s cutting edge features and usability through rigorous R D and real world application. There are over 10,000 users of Mach 3 Software today; many of whom swear to its ease of use and feature rich platform. Mach 3 is, hands down, the best non-proprietary PC based control system on the market.
Sheetcam plasma CAM software
Sheetcam is the premier plasma CAM software today. Taking your DXF files and converting them into G-code that Mach 3 can read, Sheetcam gives you absolute control over your cut parameters. Offsets, kerfs, pierce heights, wiggle starts, cut speeds, cut heights, voltages, semi-automatic nesting, etc. SheetCam will allow for easy layout of parts as well, while at the same time, allow for intricate manipulation of jet cutting operations. Again, our software will allow for simple ‘click of a button’ use or can allow for complex user manipulation. Regardless, our lifetime technical support will assist in your learning the Arclight Dynamics CNC plasma system inside and out!
SheetCam has many useful features for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting. You can program the pierce height and cut height directly. The tool definition allows you to define all of the important parameters for cutting. You can define as many tools as you like for different materials.
- Kerf width compensation, Draw your part the size you want and let SheetCam work out where to run the torch.
- ‘Loop corners’ feature prevents undercut plasma edges.
- Nesting features allow you to copy, rotate, mirror, invert, and array parts to get the most out of your materials.
- Automatic cut ordering to ensure that inside contours are always cut before outside contours.
- Create layers, allowing you to cut sections of a part utilizing different parameters. For example this allows you cut holes at slower speeds, greatly reducing taper and improving cut quality.
- SheetCam automatically optimize cut sequence to minimize heat distortion.
- Optional ramp and wiggle piercing. Instead of plunging straight in, the cutter torch can ramp in or wiggle, reducing the amount of material blow back into the torch, increasing consumable life and reducing faulty cuts due to poor nozzles.
Solid Edge 2D Drafting
Solid Edge 2D Drafting is an excellent CAD design software that is simple to use and is powerful enough to handle any design need. This program will easily allow creation of precision mechanical parts, of any shape or size, with a user friendly interface. The possibilities for precise custom parts are endless once you have mastered this simple program. Solid Edge 2D Drafting is loaded on every table and provides the means for quick and nimble creation of parts. Go from concept to creation in seconds. Go from plasma table parts to R D to redesign in hours. Stop the reliance on outsourced companies who are overworked, untimely, or even worse aren’t invested in your business model. Take control of your R D today. Open source, this program is able to loaded onto your home or office computer or both at no extra cost. Click the ‘Demos and Trainings’ tab at the top right of this page to see our library on line videos.