Arc Sync Technology is a feature more commonly found on CNC controlled automatic plasma cutting tables in the hundred thousand dollar range. The Hypertherm Connect (HyT) Arc Sync allows for advanced communication between the ArcLight Dynamics CNC controller and the Hypertherm automatic plasma cutting table. This means it will transmit amperage values and air pressure settings remotely though the G-code, saving time and reducing the potential for operator error. This option interfaces with the Hypertherm Powermax45XP, 65, 85, 105 and 125 plasma cutters, allowing for the display of diagnostic information on the CNC system’s user interface. The Soft Pierce aspect allows the operator to dial down unnecessary amperage on every pierce, potentially doubling the life of your consumables and saving you $$$.
- Automatic Amperage (and air pressure) Control
- No need to manually change the amperage on the Hypertherm
- Build custom tools for specific material and set the plasma cutter with one click
- Soft Pierce feature
- Extends the life of consumables which reduces operating costs
- Remote fault code display
- No need to look up error codes in the manual