Arclight Dynamics takes great pride in the preparation and packaging of your new CNC Plasma System. Our extensive logistics network has safely shipped thousands of systems world wide.
We ship all of our tables direct through dedicated partial load LTL. Your system is carefully loaded and secured on a truck by our logistics team at our facility. While en-route there is no trans-loading and your table will not move trailers during its travel to your shop. There are no middle men warehouses or crackhead forklift drivers in this process. We believe the less hands that touch your table the better. We only sell fully assembled and tested machines so you can be assured your Arclight Dynamics CNC Plasma Table will arrive ready to start working and making you money.
Many of our customers choose to pick up their new table from the factory using an open or closed trailer. During the pick up process, customers may enjoy a tour of the factory and a complimentary 4 hour training on a shop table. Scheduled trainings begin at 8AM and conclude at 12PM. Our talented logistics team is available to help load your trailer and advise on secure mounting locations. If opting to pick up your table, be sure to measure your trailer door openings and fender wells against the absolute dimensions of your CNC plasma table. When securing the table onto your trailer, the use of a minimum of three ratchet straps and a heavy-duty tarp is highly recommended. Table is equipped with casters for ease of transport.
Attention to detail
- Fully assembled, table tested and inspected
- Shipper is identified
- Proposed ship date is communicated to the customer
- Components securely packaged
- Loaded and secured onto a dedicated partial load truck
- Load is photographed and sent to customer
- Customer is notified of delivery window
- Load delivered
- Table is equipped with casters for ease of transport
Arclight Dynamics serves international customers.
- Custom shipping platform built to order (additional cost)
- Load secured on the shipping platform
- Arraignments made for transportation to a freight forwarder of customers choosing
- Shipping from freight forwarder to final destination is the responsibility of the customer
- International destinations may require a ISPM-15 certification “bug stamp” prior to shipping
We can ship a 5×10 table across the country from $1600 to $2000. Midwest shipments range from $1000 to $1400. We partner with reliable carriers that will deliver your table safely at the lowest cost. We provide upfront pricing for all of our products and shipping; there will be no surprises when your table arrives.
Get started now
Visit our online store to start building the perfect CNC plasma table package for your business.